If you're really interested in becoming a member of the best digital family while changing the digital world, then you are probably in the right place.
- You will be working alongside the Drupal team building great decoupled Drupal websites
- Help plan, analyze and code cutting edge websites and web applications
- You will work with the latest tech stack including Drupal 8, Symfony, Composer, React etc
- You will work with your preferred development stack - IDE and you'll use git, jira and other nice tools
- You will code react front-end interfaces in order to help our clients solve their problems with great technology
- You will need to think out of the box in terms of problem solving and suggest improvements anywhere you spot opportunities. We have a culture that the best idea wins not the best position.
- Experience and strong proficiency in React, Redux or similar
- Good understanding of object-oriented and functional programming paradigms
- Experience with preprocessors like SASS and tools like npm, gulp etc
- Eye for detail - ability to create pixel-perfect UIs
- Experience with git based source control. Github/Bitbucket, Pull Requests, Branching strategies etc
- Good understanding of REST APIs
Good To Have
- UX knowledge or experience
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with unit testing
- Understanding of PHP and/or Drupal
- Drupal site-building skills
- Ability to assist in gathering project requirements
- Agile/Scrum/Sprint based development experience
- BS/BA/AD degree
- Highly competitive compensation structure
- Working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment that provides the opportunity for rapid career development
- Performance-Based Bonuses
- Opportunity to be challenged to grow professionally and personally in your career
- Exclusive training material
- A culture we care about deeply. People should be happy in their jobs and lives. There is a balance to strike to achieve this and we respect it.
wefixit is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We have a controversial out of the ordinary application process. You will be gone through a series of challenging tasks in order to prove to us and to yourself that you are worthy of joining the clan.
Be strongly advised that if you do get accepted there is no turning back you will want to stay with us for the rest of your life on this exciting journey that we are about to embark. Think you are ready?