If you're really interested in becoming a member of the best digital family while changing the digital world, then you are probably in the right place.
- Plan, analyze and code cutting edge websites and web applications
- You will work with the latest tech stack including Drupal 8, Symfony, Composer, React etc
- Collaborate closely with the team on each project
- Being able to work with the latest development environments and tools like vagrant, docker, git, jira etc.
- Helping the team in making sure that all our current website portfolio of websites (all php based) stays healthy and secure
- Our focus is our customers and solving their problems, it should be your focus too
- You will need to think out of the box in terms of problem solving and suggest improvements anywhere you spot opportunities. We have a culture that the best idea wins not the best position.
- Commercial experience in Drupal 8 or Symfony stack
- Great understanding of object-oriented paradigms
- Custom module development experience, PHP skills, good knowledge of the Drupal API
- Experience using Drush, Drupal Console and Composer
- Experience with git based source control. Github/Bitbucket, Pull Requests, Branching strategies etc
Good To Have
- Ability to assist in gathering project requirements
- Experience with performance optimization of Drupal/MySQL systems
- Drupal site-building skills
- Other PHP based CMS experience (WordPress, Magento etc)
- Agile/Sprint based development experience
- BS/BA/AD degree
- Highly competitive compensation structure
- Working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment that provides the opportunity for rapid career development
- Performance-Based Bonuses
- Opportunity to be challenged to grow professionally and personally in your career
- Exclusive training material
- A culture we care about deeply. People should be happy in their jobs and lives. There is a balance to strike to achieve this and we respect it.
wefixit is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Does this sound like you...?
Drupal / JS Expertise
- You’ve been working with Drupal for a long time, long enough that when other devs bump into something on a clanky old D6 site that should have been migrated years ago, they hit you up for guidance.
- The number of custom modules you’ve written is beyond estimation...it’s second nature at this point. Before Drupal Console was a thing you might have had your own scripts to stub out a custom module.
General Nerd Prowess
- You’re looking for an opportunity that will allow you to flex your technical muscles, a place where your years of experience are valued, where you are listened to, and where your considered opinion truly matters.
- You are comfortable with and in fact, seek out scenarios where you aren’t just a cog in a machine, you are the machine, and you take pride in this attribute.
...if it does sound like you, apply right now!
We have a controversial out of the ordinary application process. You will be gone through a series of challenging tasks in order to prove to us and to yourself that you are worthy of joining the clan.
Be strongly advised that if you do get accepted there is no turning back you will want to stay with us for the rest of your life on this exciting journey that we are about to embark. Think you are ready?