If you're really interested in becoming a member of the best digital family, then you are probably in the right place.
We are looking for a high energy and self-motivated sales focused associate to engage with our prospects and generate new business opportunities. We have leads coming from many online and offline channels so you will also have to qualify them and nurture them. This role plays a crucial role in the company's growth and sustainability and it has the potential to be extremely rewarding if you know what you're doing.
You will have to be able to pursue new sales opportunities and prospects, by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You will probably be the first interaction with a prospect so it's imperative to create an amazing prospect experience that will set the stage for effective sales follow ups and future account growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns, social media and other online and offline channels
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between prospects and the team
- Stay up-to-date with new services/technologies and our capabilities/pricing/offerings etc (we are growing fast so this is changing a lot)
- Record and track your progress using our CRM software
- A results driven approach and passion for sales and helping customers achieve their goals using our services
- The ability to work under pressure, be resilient and reach targets
- Ability to quickly understand technology and be able to effectively market our services
- Strong analytical skills, excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Office and Sales CRM Software
- Excellent use of English, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Desire to learn and continuously improve
- Driving License is required (you will have to travel to meet customers)
Good To Have (Optional)
- 1-2 years of proven work experience as a Sales Representative or similar role
- Track record of successful sales and relationship management with proven ability to interact at the ‘C’ level executives within client organizations
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Competitive compensation structure (salary, commission, bonuses)
- Working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment that provides the opportunity for rapid career development
- Performance - Based Bonuses with specific targets
- Opportunity to be challenged to grow professionally and personally in your career
- Exclusive sales training material
- A culture we care about deeply. People should be happy in their jobs and lives. There is a balance to strike to achieve this and we respect it.
wefixit is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are always looking for passionate people to join our team (well, more like a family). A small group of people crazy enough to think they can change the world and create a fun relationship for ordinary people interacting with technology. We believe in expansion, both as a company and as individuals.
Be strongly advised that we are highly addictive. If you do get accepted, you might want to stay with us for the rest of your life. Think you are ready? Sounds like fun? YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!
PS: English is intentional.
PS2: We believe in the hire slow fire fast model.