We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Collect data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Perform research for content or media
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing promotional activities (social media, emails, web)
- Help prepare marketing content
- Brainstorm and assist marketing team in our projects
- Assist in the creation of marketing effort reports
- Desire to learn and professional drive
- Understanding of different marketing techniques
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid knowledge of English language
- Passion for digital marketing
Good To Have
- Familiarity with marketing software and other online applications (Analytics, Adwords, Facebook Business etc)
- Any experience in Social Media for Businesses
- Flexible Working Hours
- Ongoing Training and Support
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- A great culture to work in with a great team to work with
wefixit is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We have a controversial out of the ordinary application process. You will be gone through a series of challenging tasks in order to prove to us and to yourself that you are worthy of joining the clan.
Be strongly advised that if you do get accepted there is no turning back you will want to stay with us for the rest of your life on this exciting journey that we are about to embark. Think you are ready?